Ciena transforms user experience with the new myCiena–unified customer portal
Ciena India's Sumeer Kher highlights the latest update to our unified customer portal, myCiena, and the various capabilities in myCiena that can help Indian service providers optimize and modernize their current and future networks. This article was originally published on ET Telecom.
Ciena Services brings together the technical expertise, best practices, and processes — along with the most effective tools for handling network complexities — to optimize your networks today, as we help you modernize your networks for tomorrow.
By leveraging its 15 years of learnings from local developments and network builds in India, Ciena has built multiple capabilities specifically for Indian service providers.
As part of our drive to improve our customers’ digital engagement with Ciena and enable significant, new self-service capabilities, we are pleased to announce the latest update to our unified customer portal, myCiena.
myCiena, makes it easy to get the information you need when you need it, including easy access to our knowledge base, orders, projects and support.
How myCiena is making it easier to do business with Ciena
We’ve created the myCiena customer portal for the network you have today, and tomorrow, with the ability to adapt to your changing needs. myCiena offers the following capabilities for service providers:
- Create customized dashboards that highlight insights into the most important information on orders, projects, and support tickets
- Create subscriptions for event-triggered notifications for cases and dispatches. This includes selecting notification options from: email, SMS, WhatsApp, or myCiena in-app notifications
- Create support tickets for technical, equipment requests, and engineer dispatches
- Create dispatch with Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA), along with Failure Analysis data on applicable equipment requests
- Download documents for easy access of packing slips
- Access to all project related insights, e.g., deployment status
- Detailed information on purchase orders and Support Entitlements
The myCiena unified portal is a key development in self-service and digital experience for our customers. In Phase 2, Ciena plans to provide multi-language support, commercial invoices, performance dashboards and much more.
Having co-created some of the most customer-centric networks in the world — with major service providers, multiple-system operators, and global content network providers, from greenfield to brownfield to modernization — there is no environment that Ciena Services cannot transform. Designed to be as open and flexible as the networks we build, Ciena Services provides real, quantifiable business value. Our Services team becomes part of your team. As advocates for our customers’ goals, we prepare for unavoidable challenges and tirelessly drive toward your business outcomes — faster.
Learn more about Ciena Services here.
Thank you. Your comment has been received and should appear on the blog shortly.